Finding Neverland


I've realised I've been sucked up in a whirlpool. I've been sucked up in routines and I’m drowning – but not yet, not quite.

I've been slacking a little (so much for making the most of each day - what a joke) my brain doesn't feel fresh anymore. It feels as if it's rotting; decomposing.

Please brain please stop feeling dull...

Also please stop feeling emotionally drained.

I work with children. Despite the ups and downs I absolutely love them. I absolutely love the vibes children send off – their innocence and their curiosity, their merry laughter and their playfulness. I feel that I can forget all of my woes, and that somehow I’m a child again. In all honesty, I still consider myself a child at times and I  don't want to ever grow up. I want to be the female version of Peter Pan. Still looking for my own Neverland however. Help?


Enough rambling. But yes, I need to somehow sort out my life, my mind, my room and my files (not the flies). It’s a mess! All is (but the flies... till they make a microscopic mess).

Granted, I’m already feeling a bit sad because October is usually the ‘best’ month of the scholastic year. However, time is ticking away. It always is.

The days have already rolled into weeks, a month. Will I one day wake up into an 80-year-old body (assuming that I will not die beforehand) with the uncomfortable feeling that today (30th October 2014) feels as if it were only yesterday, that time flew so fast? How can I reverse time? (Peter Pan where are you? Please?)



In the meantime I’ll completely ditch the idea of studying and opt for some travelling instead. Maybe I'll literally find this Neverland on a never day. I will eternally see the world anew through people's eyes. meet different people with different ideals  and be mesmerized by the beauty and ugliness of our world. Be quiveringly alive. How else can I find my Neverland?

Back to "reality"…
*Peter Pan falls from the skies*
…or not.

I'm also trying to find another type of Neverland. I have this necklace I've been wearing for the last couple of months. The stone allegedly is thought to help the wearer find balance, protection and healing. (read auras and chakras).

Maybe I'm simply superstitious in my own set of ways. Or maybe there is some truth to it - but ever heard of the placebo effect?

After all, as Paulo Coelho himself said: 
"and when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."


It’s all in the mind, right? 

Or not.

Am I even making any sense or am I delusional?

But then again, what is reality after all?

Ernywayz, at least finding my Neverland through music is never a problem. The world of music is simply mere perfection ( so please don't ever go deaf .. ) so i thank u for the music. You. Whoever you are.

Not sure what the point of this blog is, however.


My Neverland - Wintermoods


Comments

  1. Don't know my exact point of this either, but I guess I just wanted to say that i've read your words and it somehow feels calmly that I am atleast not alone in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon thanks for your comment!
      In the sense that you feel that sometimes life is a confusion? hehe :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Illusions of Reality

Mirrors